Friday 23 December 2011

Where better to 'write-up', but....

....India! Or atleast contemplate the process of it.

On 26th December (gosh, in 2 days), I am going to India for 7 weeks, for two weddings, hopefully more than two adventures, and three weeks of thesis writing (yes, Edward, 3 weeks of writing). Conveniently, two of my special people have decided that they'd like to get married in neighbouring states in south India, 6 weeks apart. I am very grateful for this, and felt it rude not to accept both of their beautiful invitations. So, off to India I go. I'm hoping that the magic of the sub-continent will inspire my work too, and I'll return with lots of good words on tropical peat swamp forest ecology and management. I'd better. The days of missed deadlines must end with the turn of 2012.

And two Indian weddings! I am a very lucky girl.

Many happy Christmas wishes to anyone who might be skimming, and I hope the year to come is a very happy one, and that we win the Olympics.

I'll be in touch from the land of sweet spices and savoury sweat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with the write-up! :) hen

3 January 2012 at 13:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home