Sunday 27 November 2011

Mostly for me.

So, I thought starting up a PhD diary of sorts might be a good opportunity for me to reflect a bit on life, ice-cream, the universe, etc. over the next 6-odd months as I try to finish my doctorate. I guess the main aims are: (i) to help me maintain perspective on the universe and remember to count my lucky stars at night, (ii) to have an opportunity to rant into the gaps of cyberspace if I so wish and rest friends' ears, (iii) to document and perhaps impart some lessons learnt on ways of managing, or not, this challenging (as some say!) episode. Any entertainment value is a bonus. If there's a really long gap between posts, maybe someone could check on me or buy me some marshmallows? But for now, I am stealth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home