Wednesday 19 November 2014

For peat, not whisky's sake

In an attempt to set myself up as a ‘scientist’ and someone someone else might consider worth giving research money to at some point, I’ve starting another blog.  Greedy, I know.  It’s mostly about peat, obviously.  But not just peat – I’ve written about forests, Peace Park(s) and diggers so far too (though the latter were stuck in peat).  I aspire to blog like the Great Professor Corey Bradshaw one day, but for now, will try to make sensible comments on things that I feel passionate about: a location for all rants, ramblings and recitals of Dr Peatlands Cole, or Satellite Swampy, as a colleague affectionately (?) named me. 

Apologies for the blog title and lack of whisky.  Please send through any alternative suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home