Wednesday 19 November 2014

Onwards....

....and upwards.

Goodness, it’s been a while since I last wrote anything here….partly because I’ve started to write here.  But those mind-dumps are more work-related, so I’ll keep the random life titbits to this site.

I have been storing up posts, but just didn’t find the time, amongst organising hen dos (two in a month), going to weddings (two in two months), a fieldtrip to the peatlands of Indonesia (I’ll try to write a bit more about that on the peaty blog soon) and Scotland, publishing papers* (at long bloomin’ last), cat-proofing the garden, failing to water the vegetables enough, and all of the other day-to-day things that we all have on our to-do lists, like learning how to make fluffy scones.

So, here are a few slightly random out-dated posts….

*Watch this space on 15th December for no. 2 – my peat premier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home